B-Mount® Battery Interface
The B-Mount battery interface is an open industry standard endorsed by ARRI and developed by bebob. It offers significant advantages over previous systems, including high power and multi-voltage capability, smooth mechanics and universal battery communication.
Cross-compatible with popular on-set camera and lighting equipment from manufacturers worldwide, the B-Mount makes it possible to supply all devices on set with one single battery system.
for Cameras & Lights
Streamline your power needs for easy and efficient shooting:
The B-Mount interface offers maximum flexibility regarding the choice of batteries and accessories on set.
It has three times the potential to meet increasing on-set power needs than traditional 12V systems – offering a sustainable solution to meet the increasing power consumption of modern cameras and lighting.
One for All – 24V and 12V
B-Mount batteries from bebob provide 24 Volt high-power but also support multi-voltage (both 12 Volt and 24 Volt) – widening the range of equipment that can be utilized on set.
Furthermore, bebob offers customized V-Mount and Gold Mount adapter plates to power various cameras and lights with B-Mount batteries.
Being adaptable for the respective needs of each device, B-Mount batteries make it possible to supply all devices on set with one battery system.
Main Benefits at a Glance
- Future-proof: B-Mount offers a sustainable solution to meet the increasing power consumption of modern cameras and lighting.
- High power capability: B-Mount batteries provide a dedicated mobile power supply for high performance 24V devices.
- Multi-Voltage: B-Mount batteries from bebob provide 24 Volt high-power and also support multi-voltage (both 12 Volt and 24 Volt).
- One for all: Being adaptable for the respective needs of each device, B-Mount batteries make it possible to supply all devices on set with one battery system.
- Smooth mechanics: The solid engineering of the B-Mount interface guarantees a sturdy connection, featuring the seamless interlocking of individual components.
- Open protocol for advanced communication: B-Mount batteries provide accurate information on run time and charge time, even with stackable batteries – increasing efficiency on set.
- Universal industry standard: B-Mount is an universal 24 Volt industry standard for cameras and lights. Tech specs are published openly.
- You are talking about 12V and 24V systems, but my batteries read 14.4V?
- Today’s 12V Lithium-ion batteries read 14.4V nominal with 4s designs (using four cells in series in the battery pack). 24V Lithium-ion batteries read 26.5V nominal with 7s designs and 28.8V nominal with 8s designs.
- Can I power my 12V devices with the B-Mount battery system?
- Yes, our B-Mount batteries offer this opportunity. You need one of our 12V B-Mount power plates in addition, which will only pass 12V through from the battery to your device.
- Which cameras and lights can be powered with B-Mount batteries?
- We are continuously extending the range of compatible B-Mount adapter plates for the most popular cameras and lights. We are continuously extending the range of compatible B-Mount adapter plates for the most popular cameras and lights. You can find our available plates here.